Vimachem is a global provider of Pharma 4.0 software and hardware solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Vimachem headquarters are in Athens, Greece and our US office is based in New York City. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe and USA. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
The Technical Consultant is a key resource and is responsible for executing technical consulting, technical deliverables and technical support / training for Vimachem customers in the operation of the various software and hardware applications that Vimachem develops and distributes. This role requires a combination of technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
- Configure customer environments using Vimachem best practices.
- Design and document business processes to identify appropriate software configuration, integration points and event triggers.
- Write technical design documents where required.
- Provide subject matter expertise on various data interfaces.
- Provide subject matter expertise on how global government regulations impact configurations.
- Work with the software development team to log bugs and product enhancements.
- Support user testing activities such as troubleshooting, reading error messages and ensuring the expected results are delivered.
- Provide deliverable status updates to the Implementation Project Manager in a timely, consistent and professional manner.
- Contribute to Professional Services best practices.
- Perform system administration tasks in Windows Servers, including maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration, software installation, patches, upgrades.
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed (0-25% travel requirement).
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing roles, preferably with technology organizations.
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats such as XML, EDI and CSV.
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems & virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, and/or VMware, and or KVM).
- Familiarity with network administration & and configuration.
- Basic understanding of SQL databases.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documentation.
- Knowledge of supply chain business processes including distribution, logistics, warehousing and serialization.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server administration.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Network Administration.
- Experience with large enterprise setups.
- Life Sciences experience.
- Working knowledge of B2B technologies such AS2, SFTP, and Web Services.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training in Greece, Europe, USA and Asia.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.