ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Vimachem, but that’s why we love it here!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in the intersection of artificial intelligence and manufacturing, the top technology trend for 2020 (https://venturebeat.com/2019/12/30/10-technology-trends-that-will-impact-our-lives-in-2020/). Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Vimachem and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Vimachem is a global provider of Pharma 4.0 solutions, leveraging internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence and big data technologies. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to a great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer.
As a systems engineer in our team, you will develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI)and machine learning. This is your chance to showcase your skills in all areas of systems engineering, gain experience in cutting-edge technologies and have mentors invested in your success. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
What you’ll do:
- Install and configure distributed enterprise solutions.
- Perform system administration tasks in Windows Servers, including maintenance, troubleshooting, configuration, software installation, patches, upgrades.
- Participate in remediation efforts, perform system maintenance, and regular patching.
- Participate in efforts to increase monitoring, logging, and signaling capabilities.
- Write technical design documents where required.
- Review, create, edit and test customer interfaces in various formats (CSV, XML, IDOC, EDI etc.).
- Support user testing activities such as troubleshooting, reading error messages and ensuring the expected results are delivered.
- Provide deliverable status updates to the Implementation Project Manager in a timely, consistent and professional manner.
- Contribute to Professional Services best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of Systems Engineering experience.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with network administration & configuration.
- Experience with identifying requirements and deficiencies in hardware and software products.
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of SQL databases and XML.
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats such as XML and CSV.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documentation.
- Familiarity with Active Directory administration.
- Familiarity with large enterprise architecture.
- System administration in Linux.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Network Administration.
- Experience with large enterprise setups.
- Knowledge of production, packaging and supply chain business processes including distribution, logistics, warehousing and serialization.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences/Medical Devices Industry.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.