Vimachem is a global provider of Industry 4.0 software and industrial automation solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to a great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer.
As a web technologies developer in our team, you will develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
This is your chance to showcase your skills in all areas of systems engineering, gain experience in cutting-edge technologies and have mentors invested in your success.
Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a senior web technologies developer you will be expected to take on challenging project work designing, building, testing and supporting technical solutions.
The Senior Full Stack .NET Developer should be able to gather user requirements (URs), translate URs into technical requirements, design and develop complex front-end and back-end web based software applications while demonstrating working knowledge and experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and design patterns.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years experience in front-end or back-end application development.
- Atleast 4 years experience in writing unit tests for front-end or back-end application development.
- At least 7 years experience in .NET Technology: ASP.net, C#, .NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API Development.
- Expert (3-5 years) with Angular 2+ Framework.
- Expert (3-5 years) with SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Strong experience at TypeScript.
- Strong experience using responsive web frameworks.
- Strong experience with .NET Core and WebAPI.
- Experience developing highly scalable and high performance production API driven web applications.
- Experience with MongoDB is preferred.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- Experience with unit/integration test frameworks and tooling such as NUnit/XUnit, Mocha/Jasmine and Fiddler is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product.
- Experience developing highly scalable and performant production REST API driven web applications using the ASP.NET (C#) and SQL Server tech stack.
- Strong experience using responsive web frameworks and CSS.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering intuitive software that is high quality.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensationand bonus system.
- Constant training.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.