Are you ready to take your technology expertise to the next level?
Does working as a technology guru in a results-oriented environment sound fun to you?
If yes, we would like to talk to you!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get involved in the intersection of artificial intelligence and manufacturing, the top technology trend for 2020 (venture beat – technology trends that will impact our lives in 2020).
Join Vimachem and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Vimachem Consulting - Digital Strategy Overview
Vimachem is a global provider of Pharma 4.0solutions, leveraging internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence and big data technologies. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia.
We understand that technology-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
To deliver outcomes and value rapidly, we organize our team as a ‘squad’ with cross-functional capabilities, with enough skill and experience to build and deliver digital products and services with our clients. Working in this squad, you will bring a range of skills, and be willing to learn new, cross-functional skills which help the squad and the program.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll join our office in Athens as part of our Technology & Digital team.
You will be a member of highly collaborative team of experts/coaches who are adept at helping our organization become better at solving complex problems, combining business insight with world-class agile development practices.
Our office culture is casual with an emphasis on learning and having impact. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to constantly learn and grow. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others, enabling them to grow and learn.
We are currently seeking a Consultant – Scrum Master.
As Consultant – Scrum Master you will work within our Technology & Digital division focusing on the development and evolution of technology solutions (software + IoT / computer vision) while working with customers to implement them within their IT environment. You will serve and lead internal product development Scrum teams and also work with customers to enable change in the way they operate, improving effectiveness, efficiency, and strong business/IT alignment.
- Work with clients to drive improvement in manufacturing processes i.e. efficiency, cost, velocity, innovation relevance, etc.
- Be a Scrum master for 1-2 scrum team(s) with a focus on coaching the team(s) towards self-organization and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate Scrum events, discussions and decision making.
- Assist the product owner(s) with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered and product backlog.
- Assist with internal and external communication; improve transparency and create information radiators.
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Ensure cross-team coordination. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between your team(s) and third parties.
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters. Ensure that our best ways of working are consistent across teams.
- Contribute to the growth of the Products Practice by assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruiting activities, and informal coaching and mentoring to less experienced consultants.
- Strengthen the presence of Vimachem as an Agile center of excellence. Contribute to the company’s Agile Community. Keep the company network aware of relevant activities.
- 2+ years of working experience as a scrum master in fast moving tech environments.
- 2+ years of experience facilitating Agile ceremonies and mentoring teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc.
- Experience with a variety of frameworks at the team level (Scrum, Kanban).
- User-centric mindset about building products and track record of coaching teams to align.
- Track record of coaching and mentoring other scrum masters.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with executive level clients.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Good social, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, highly matrixed environment.
- Experience in developing detailed, compelling, and analytical PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio work to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various partners.
What We Offer:
Vimachem offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth.
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
- You will work with clients across the world and if you enjoy traveling we provide training as well as relocation opportunities to USA , in the Vimachem USA NYC office.