ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Vimachem, but that’s why we love it here!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in the intersection of artificial intelligence and manufacturing, the top technology trend for 2020 (https://venturebeat.com/2019/12/30/10-technology-trends-that-will-impact-our-lives-in-2020/). Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Vimachem and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Vimachem is a global provider of Pharma 4.0 solutions, leveraging internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence and big data technologies. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
Who You'll Work With
You’ll join our office in Athens as part of our Technology & Digital team.
You will be a member of highly collaborative team of experts/coaches who are adept at helping our organization become better at solving complex problems, combining business insight with world-class agile development practices. You’ll work with T&D leaders, Vimachem business sponsors and stakeholders, and product and service teams to help teams deliver breakthrough digital products and services and continuously improve.
Our office culture is casual with an emphasis on learning and having impact . We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to constantly learn and grow. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others, enabling them to grow and learn.
We are currently seeking a Scrum Master.
As Scrum Master you will work within our Technology & Digital division focusing on the development and maintenance of software products within the manufacturing sector. You will serve and lead Scrum teams and enable change in the way the client operates, improving effectiveness, efficiency, and strong business/IT alignment.
- Be a Scrum master for 1-2 scrum team(s) with a focus on coaching the team(s) towards self-organization and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate Scrum events, discussions and decision making.
- Assist the product owner(s) with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered and product backlog.
- Assist with internal and external communication; improve transparency and create information radiators.
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Ensure cross-team coordination. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between your team(s) and third parties.
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters. Ensure that our best ways of working are consistent across teams.
- Strengthen the presence of Vimachem as an Agile center of excellence. Contribute to the company’s Agile Community. Keep the company network aware of relevant activities.
- 2 – 4 years of working experience as a scrum master in fast moving tech environments.
- In-depth experience facilitating Agile ceremonies and mentoring teams/individuals on agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc.
- Experience with a variety of frameworks at the team level (Scrum, Kanban).
- User-centric mindset about building products and track record of coaching teams to align.
- Proven experience implementing best engineering practices in teams (DevOps, automation).
- Track record of coaching product managers or product owners.
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.