Vimachem is a global provider of Industry 4.0 software and industrial automationsolutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to a great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
We are looking for Software Engineers with a strong technical background and a “get-things-done” attitude who are eager to learn new exciting technologies to join our agile team.
As a web technologies developer, you will develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
This is your chance to showcase your skills in all areas of systems engineering, gain experience in cutting-edge technologies and have mentors invested in your success. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
What will you do?
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production;
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Research new technologies to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges;
- Ship high-value features quickly;
- Challenge the status quo and improve the team and product.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 2+ years experience in .NET Technology: C#, .NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API Development.
- Good understanding of basic web technologies such as HTTP, REST, etc.
- Practical understanding of algorithms and design patterns
- Experience with testing (Unit/Integration) and TDD.
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering intuitive software that is high quality.
- Have a positive mindset, be proactive and a team player
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant resources.
- Flexible remote working.
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities.