Are you ready to take your technology expertise to the next level?
Does working as a technology guru in a results-oriented environment sound fun to you?
If yes, we would like to talk to you!
There is never a typical day at Vimachem, but that’s why we love it here!
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get involved in the intersection of artificial intelligence and manufacturing, the top technology trend for 2020 (venture beat – technology trends that will impact our lives in 2020) (https://venturebeat.com/2019/12/30/10-technology-trends-that-will-impact-our-lives-in-2020/).
Join Vimachem and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Vimachem Consulting – Digital Strategy Overview
Vimachem is a global provider of Pharma 4.0 solutions, leveraging internet of things (IoT), artificial intelligence and big data technologies. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia.
We understand that technology-driven business transformation requires cross-functional teams who can work together, testing-and-learning, driving continuous business performance improvement. Turning this vision to reality requires leadership, a clear strategy, careful stakeholder engagement and delivery excellence.
To deliver outcomes and value rapidly, we organize our team as a ‘squad’ with cross-functional capabilities, with enough skill and experience to build and deliver digital products and services with our clients. Working in this squad, you will bring a range of skills, and be willing to learn new, cross-functional skills which help the squad and the program.
We are currently seeking a Lead Consultant – Product Owner.
In this role you will work within our Technology & Digital division focusing on the development and evolution of software products.
You will understand business needs, IT constraints and priorities and be able to make decisions. You will serve and lead squads and enable change in the way the clients operate, improving effectiveness, efficiency, and strong business/IT alignment.
As the squad is often cross-functional, your client-facing presence is essential – with the ability to communicate clearly both internally and externally across all levels including senior client management.
- Participate and contribute to all phases of Software Projects and provide consultancy to the development and testing teams internally.
- Work with clients to drive improvement in manufacturing processes i.e. efficiency, cost, velocity, innovation relevance, etc.
- Participate in prototypes creation, wireframes, collect, review and validate business information items (e.g. document templates).
- Own & prioritize team backlogs and midterm delivery and capability roadmaps.
- Lead team review sessions and release/iteration demos.
- Prepare or contribute to high level scope documents and project/product documentation for the customers or RFPs.
- Conduct industry and client research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Participate in change management activities, developing communications, training and job aids to support capability implementation.
- Provide manufacturing functional knowledge Manage teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Vimachem to deliver outcomes.
- Contribute to the growth of the Products Industry X.0 Practice by assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruiting activities, and informal coaching and mentoring to less experienced consultants.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 4 years of consulting experience in a large, reputed consulting firm required.
- Past experience as product owner will be a major advantage.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with executive level clients.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Good social, organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, highly matrixed environment.
- Experience in developing detailed, compelling, and analytical PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio work to convey complex thoughts and ideas to various partners.
- Exposure to a variety of frameworks at the team level (Scrum, Kanban).
- User-centric mindset about building products and track record of coaching teams to align.
What We Offer:
Vimachem offers a cultural environment for consultants to learn, to take ownership and contribute to business growth.
- Our consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery. Examples of these include Agile delivery (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scaled Agile Framework) and technologies (AWS, Azure) and Cyber security (CISSP, CISM)
- Client engagements give you the opportunity to work with our leadership and experienced consulting management, where you can learn from them, challenge them and accelerate your hands-on experience, delivery capability and industry insights.
- You’ll learn how we write compelling client propositions, structure and lead high-profile transformation, and gain hands-on exposure to leading technologies, often taking an idea from a concept to a vision, to strategy and then execution.
- You will work with clients across the world and if you enjoy traveling we provide training as well as relocation opportunities to USA , in the Vimachem USA NYC office.