VIMACHEM is a global provider of industrial solutions exclusive to the Pharmaceutical industry. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and enables them to achieve operational efficiencies and business excellence.
VIMACHEM offers a unique Levels 3 to 5 pharma serialization software solution through its proprietary Level 3 Serialization Site Management (SSM) system and its partnership with Tracelink for serialization Levels 4 and 5.
Vimachem is seeking a full-time, experienced “Implementation Project Manager” to join our team.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for leading customer and partner integrations for the Vimachem Level 3 Serialization Site Management software and the Tracelink SaaS platform. This is a highly visible role in the organization requiring a combination of project management, technical and interpersonal skills to be successful.
- Provide project leadership for customer and partner integrations.
- Implement and manage a project governance framework for customer or partner engagements.
- Develop, manage and report on project status, schedule and risks.
- Provide clear and effective internal and customer-facing communication and escalation paths and processes.
- Execute cross-functional, cross-product awareness and coordination of the customer’s service experience, priorities, and needs.
- Adhere to all relevant regulatory and procedural requirements and guidance in the conduct of projects in an information-enabled environment.
- Contribute to the development of TraceLink best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in customer-facing software implementation project management roles, preferably within technology or consulting organizations.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred. PMP certification is a plus.
- Highly self-motivated; able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex problems.
- A demonstrated understanding of when and how to be flexible, and when and how to be firm.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extremely high standards for documented work product.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Project, Visio and MS Office products.
- Knowledge of supply chain business processes including distribution, logistics, warehousing and serialization.
- Life Sciences experience.
- Experience with software as a services (SaaS) tools.
- Fluent in Spanish or German.
- Up to 35 years old
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation.
- Constant training in Greece, Europe, USA and Asia.
- High-energy fast paced environment suitable for A players.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are kindly asked to send their CVs the latest by December 31st with the indication: Implementation Project Manager 08/18 to Vimachem at: firstname.lastname@example.org