Vimachem is a provider of Industry 4.0 hardware and software solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical and food industries. Vimachem headquarters are in Athens, Greece and our USA office is based in New York City. Our clientele includes some of the largest companies in Greece, Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for installing, inspecting, repairing and upgrading the Vimachem solutions (in-house or through our exclusive dealerships) at the Vimachem customers’ manufacturing locations.
Additionally, he will work in an office environment and be in contact with customers technical personnel in order to provide guidance for troubleshooting and equipment installation, both onsite and remotely.
- Provide customer with technical and consulting support, understand customers key processes.
- Learn to effectively communicate with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Perform on-site commissioning support when required.
- Perform necessary mechanical installation when required.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer’s home.
- Investigate the causes of equipment failures.
- Answer service calls of the customers and provide technical assistance and guidance.
- Degree as a Mechanical, Electrical or Automation Engineer.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in industrial environment as a field engineer (Pharma, food, cosmetics, etc.).
- Hands-on experience using and servicing industrial equipment.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal.
- PC Literate.
- Ability to read electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of PLC and HMI programming would be considered a plus.
- Pharma industry experience will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of cGMPs, EU guidelines, USP, ISO, GAMP, Electronic Records, and Data Integrity industry practices is a plus.
- Ability to travel both domestic and internationally.
- Customer oriented profile.
- Competitive compensation.
- Constant training in Greece and Europe.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical and Food industries, Vimachem wants to talk to you.