VIMACHEM is a global provider of industrial software solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
What’s In for You:
Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Closely collaborate with other team members (Frontend, Backend, Tester) and the Product Owner to deliver value to our customers.
- Together with other developers and senior software engineers, enhance the technical evolution of our SaaS solution as well as development practices.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Work with other distributed teams to drive the future of our product.
- Be up to date with latest industry trends, so you can help drive technical and process improvement
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in Test Automation, using up-to-date technologies to realize this vision.
- Selenium experience for designing and building automation test frameworks is a plus.
- Utilize the approved test automation frameworks in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Cloud Architecture excites you and you understand and value of choosing the right architecture for the job.
- Ability to find issues (bugs) and describe them in detail with all the required technical information.
- Improving testing practices and processes is just part of your day.
- Driving others to improve in terms of Unit and Integration testing
- Comfortable testing UI (Angular) and RESTful Services (C#).
- Working experience in agile (scrum) and cross-functional development team would be a plus.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
Working At Vimachem
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus.
- We offer a hybrid or fully remote working environment with outmost flexibility.
- Benefits package including Health insurance, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and Retirement Plan.
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
- Being part of an environment that offers autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Continuous training and LinkedIn Learning accounts.
- A buddy will support you with onboarding.
- Latest i7, lots of RAM, fast SSD.
- Fitness subsidies.
- Virtual company events, free office snacks and happy hours.
- Relocation package and relocation bonus for Greek expats.