Vimachem is a global provider of industrial software solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Vimachem headquarters are in Athens, Greece and our US office is based in New York City. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe and USA. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
What’s In for You:
As a Senior Backend Software Engineer – Tech Lead you will be part of Scrum squad developing the Vimachem OptimZ Platform. This is a role where you develop new applications from scratch and if this excites you this is the place to be. You will also work closely with the Software Architect and the CTO who are responsible for the architecture and technology stack. Equally important you will be responsible for the training and development of the backend engineers aiming to improve the team’s performance and to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production
- Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Research new technologies to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges
- Ship high-value features quickly
- Challenge the status quo and improve the team and product.
- Angular 12
- C# / .NET 5
- Mongo DB
- MS SQL Server
- Azure DevOps for CI
Skills and Requirements
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
Working At Vimachem
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus.
- We offer a hybrid or fully remote working environment with outmost flexibility.
- Benefits package including Health insurance, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and Retirement Plan.
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
- Being part of an environment that offers autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Continuous training and LinkedIn Learning accounts.
- A buddy will support you with onboarding.
- Latest i7, lots of RAM, fast SSD.
- Fitness subsidies.
- Virtual company events, free office snacks and happy hours.
- Relocation package and relocation bonus for Greek expats.