Vimachem is a global provider of Industry 4.0 software and industrial automation solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to a great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
As a web technologies developer, you will develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
This is your chance to showcase your skills in all areas of systems engineering, gain experience in cutting-edge technologies and have mentors invested in your success. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
What you’ll do:
Skills and Requirements
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training.
- Great working environment and international exposure.
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant resources.
- Flexible remote working.
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities.