Vimachem is a global provider of industrial software solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Vimachem headquarters are in Athens, Greece and our US office is based in New York City. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe and USA. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Administrative Assistant Job Description
Our new administrative assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
She will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
She will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material and needs to be able effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Collect, organize and record company expenses
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Manage staff appointments
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of working experience
Good knowledge on:
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Previous working experience using ERP systems
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are kindly asked to send their CVs the latest by July 31st with the indication: Administrative assistant 07/2019 to Vimachem at: email@example.com