VIMACHEM is a global provider of industrial software solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
What’s In for You:
As a Sales Associate in the Industrial Sector, you will report to the Sales Manager. Your role will be to maintain and expand contact with existing and new customers and partners, keeping daily communication and work closely with the sales team in order to support the sales activities both from the office and in front of the customer.
Roles and Responsibilities
Skills and Requirements
- Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical orientation
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales
- Strong customer and service orientation as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Quick learner with the ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Ability to travel to destinations in Greece or abroad, also holds a driving license
- Strong Computer literacy (MS Office, CRM)
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
Working At Vimachem
- Competitive salary and sign on bonus.
- We offer a hybrid or fully remote working environment with outmost flexibility.
- Benefits package including Health insurance, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and Retirement Plan.
- Monthly allowance for lunch & commuting expenses.
- Being part of an environment that offers autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- Continuous training and LinkedIn Learning accounts.
- A buddy will support you with onboarding.
- Latest i7, lots of RAM, fast SSD.
- Fitness subsidies.
- Virtual company events, free office snacks and happy hours.
- Relocation package and relocation bonus for Greek expats.