Vimachem is a global provider of Industry 4.0 software and industrial automation solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to a great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
We are looking for Software Engineers with a strong technical background and a “get-things-done” attitude who are eager to learn new exciting technologies to join our agile team.
As a web technologies developer, you will develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies, including artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning.
This is your chance to showcase your skills in all areas of systems engineering, gain experience in cutting-edge technologies and have mentors invested in your success. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change!
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a senior web technology developer you will be expected to take on challenging project work designing, building, testing and supporting technical solutions.
You should be able to gather user requirements (URs), translate URs into technical requirements, design and develop complex front-end web based software applications while demonstrating working knowledge and experience with design patterns.
You will be part of one of our agile, cross-functional teams (front-end, backend, QA, design and product) and involved in designing and implementing new product ideas.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience or specialized training) in Information Technology (IT), Computer.
- Science (CS), Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Obsession for building and shipping amazing user experiences.
- 2+years experience with Angular 2+ Framework.
- Familiar with web securityand internationalization.
- Familiarity with React and Redux.
- Experience with test-driven development (Jest, Puppeteer, etc.)is strongly preferred.
- Strong experience using responsive web frameworks and CSS.
- Experience with .NET Core and WebAPIis preferred.
- Experience working with large-scale distributed architecture is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex systems and logic to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A thirst for learning and a passion for new technologies, processes and patterns.
- A passion to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers.
- A drive to continuously improve both the team and the product.
- High attention to detail, pride yourself on delivering intuitive software that is high quality.
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Life Sciences industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation and bonus system.
- Constant training through seminars, webinars and internal trainings.
- International exposure.
- Being part of an environment that offers autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
- High-energy fast paced culture suitable for A players.
- Access to technical books, online courses and relevant resources.
- Flexible remote working.