Technology is at The Heart of Everything We Do
Guided by our mission to enable a healthier life, we’re using technology to empower the people who manufacture medicines for our world. This is why we are developing the world’s largest manufacturing intelligence platform, incorporating AI, IIoT and Pharma 4.0 principles, allowing pharmaceutical and biotech companies to scale faster with greater flexibility.
Join Our World-Class Technology Team
In Vimachem, we believe that cutting-end technology and exceptional people are the driving force in making Vimachem so successful.
This is why we provide an amazing work environment and rapid career growth opportunities, and we are always looking for passionate, dynamic and highly skilled individuals to join our team and take the next step in their career with us.
As a Senior Engineering Project Manager (Pharma) you will manage the successful development, implementation and maintenance of Vimachem’s IT solutions, including software and hardware (IoT, Edge, Robotics, Machine Vision). You will be deeply involved in all aspects of a project, ensuring accountability for the business and technical success of the solutions. You will be a part of a highly motivated, growing team and manage the definition, development, and delivery of projects for some of our largest pharma and biotech customers.
- Create project plans that drive successful, measurable project execution: Ensure technical feasibility, financial viability, risk assessment and schedule are well understood by stakeholders. Identify and document customer requirements. Work with project team to determine the technical solution. Create a work breakdown structure to plan project budget and routinely reassess as needed. Actively manage risks to identify changes and mitigation strategies. Clearly communicate all schedule constraints and project milestones.
- Act as the single point of contact for the project: Develop a project communication plan and ensure execution to the plan, resulting in professional and consistent communication with the customer and other stakeholders. Effectively negotiate scope and schedule changes. Accurately identify and communicate internal and external customers’ needs. Organize and facilitate project reviews that ensure key stakeholders are presented with accurate and concise information to make decisions.
- Influence others to ensure successful delivery: frequently collaborate with other departments such as software development, R&D, operations, quality and sales and lead with influence to ensure the success of your project and set the stage for future success of your next project working with these stakeholders. Develop a sense of urgency in stakeholders while also building a solid foundation for future collaboration.
- Lead project analysis on resource, schedule & budget planning and risk assessment: Monitor and report out to stakeholders on project costs, status, quality; escalate issues when necessary. Evaluates and approves changes that substantially impact the scope, budget, or schedule of a project.
- Collaborate with resource managers to ensure appropriate staffing on projects: Influence and make decisions about scope, schedule, and resources for project.
- Drive process and technology improvement efforts: Drive continuous improvement through successful lessons learned activities on your project that result in appropriate process or tool changes. Lead initiatives to help the organization operate more efficiently and effective. Be passionate about continuous improvement.
// The Following Skills And Experience Are Required:
Working At Vimachem:
Benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Working in a hyper-growth environment, you will enjoy numerous learning and career development opportunities.
- Work from home culture.
- Direct impact on product and culture.
- Benefits package including Health insurance, Life insurance, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and Retirement Plan.
- Leadership path.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Company sponsored team-bonding events.
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.