Vimachem is a global provider of industrial software solutions focusing in the pharmaceutical industry. Vimachem headquarters are in Athens, Greece and our US office is based in New York City. Our clientele includes some of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Europe and USA. Our productized services philosophy combines innovative solutions with specialized consulting services that support our pharmaceutical customers in their digital transformation journey and in achieving operational efficiencies and business excellence.
At Vimachem we firmly believe that the strength of the team is each individual member and that the strength of each member is the team.
We are only as brilliant and impactful as the people on our team, so we make building a strong culture and rewarding success among our highest priorities. In addition to great environment we invest heavily in training and career mobility.
Vimachem promotes open collaboration and value through innovation.
Are you ready for your next challenge? Join our team of restless disrupters and challenge seekers that are leading the change in our industry.
Vimachem is seeking a full-time, “Senior C# .NET Developer” to join our development team.
The Senior C# .NET Developer is responsible for leading the development, implementation and support of enterprise applications using C# & WPF. The Senior C# .NET Developer will be coding, testing and resolving application problems and perform resolution follow ups, as well as participating in project planning including research and development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience as a C# .NET developer for large enterprises
- Proficient and highly productive on:
- WPF & MVVM and WCF
- SQL Server & Entity Framework
- Test‐driven development & Dependency Injection
- Object‐oriented programming
- Concurrency, asynchronous programming, parallelism, application threading
- SOA / microservices architecture
- Creation and consumption of various SOAP and REST APIs and Web Services
- Good knowledge on:
- Enterprise networks & network protocols
- Operating systems
- NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Supply chain and manufacturing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Problem-solver, quick-learner, and innovator
- Accountable, self-sufficient, and action oriented
- Self-motivated, fast learner with a growth mindset
If you’re looking to join an exciting, fast-moving company that is at the center of revolutionizing the Pharmaceutical industry, Vimachem wants to talk to you.
- Competitive compensation.
- Constant training in Greece, Europe & USA.
- High-energy fast paced environment suitable for A players.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are kindly asked to send their CVs the latest by March 15th with the indication: Senior C# .NET Developer02/2019 to Vimachem at: firstname.lastname@example.org