Simple, small, cost-effective.
The system can be placed directly inside the environment under treatment. It can be equipped with a trolley with built-in balance to easily move it in different areas. It works on stand-alone mode or can be managed through a remote connection via ModBus TCP/IP.
- Ergonomic Italian design for maximum operator comfort.
- Integrated 7″ colour touch panel, simple and intuitive.
- Operating stand-alone.
- Communication via Ethernet connection (ModBus TCP/IP) for remote control.
- Software with several account levels, recipes and reports storage.
- Adjustable blower up to 200 m3/h.
- Reports exported in pdf format via USB port
- Catalyser for exhaust or return air.
- Special pipe dimensions on request.
- Safety devices for personnel safety.
- Cable for remote connection.
- T/RH% package for automatic cycle.
- Movable trolley with built-in balance and safety support for H2O2 bottles of 1 to 5 litres.
- Turboflow, a versatile system for ultra-fast H2O2 distribution.
- Clean room for sterile production.
- BSL-3 Laboratory.