Flexible, strong, efficient.
This generator can be used either inside or outside the environment that should be decontaminated and it is easy to move with its pivoting wheels. If used outside, it is necessary to have feed-through ports for inlet and outlet.
- Ergonomic Italian design for maximum operator comfort.
- Communication via Ethernet connection (ModBus TCP/IP) for remote control.
- Integrated 10″ colour touch panel, simple and intuitive.
- Software with several account levels able to store recipes and reports.
- T/RH% probe already integrated for a completely automatic cycle.
- HEPA H14 filter integrated on the unit DOP-testable.
- Built-in balance with safety support for H2O2 bottles.
- Precision peristaltic pump.
- Adjustable blower up to 200 m3/h.
- Reports exported in pdf format via USB port or printed on remote device.
- PPM probe to check H2O2 concentration during the cycle.
- Catalyzer for exhaust or return air with internal blower on request.
- Special pipe dimensions on request.
- Safety devices for personnel safety.
- SW 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance.
- Turboflow, a versatile system for ultra-fast H2O2 distribution.
- Clean room for sterile production.
- Isolator for sterility test.
- Pass box.